27.4.10





HAPPY TUESDAY. Just got home from school. Soo tired i had alot of tests today. Glad its all over. PHEW! BTW I received a scholarship to go the National Ballet of Antwerp summer intensive! Im really excited and ive never been to Antwerp before so i am very very excited. Im wearing a dress from Jetrag 1 dollar sale which is theee best place ever and my hat is from the council thrift store, shoes from another thrift store and the purse is Kenzo. Hope you all had a splendid tuesday cant wait for Friday hahah. OH! and the belt is from my grandma.

5 eskimo kisses:

Kristina said...

Congrats on the scholarship!!! I am also a ballet dancer and know how hard it is to get scholarships to summer intensives, especially for girls. You must be really good. I don't know how you go to class for that many hours. On another look I love the color of your dress.

kami said...

congratulations! and your dress!
,i love blueeeee-- good luck this summer=)

Andrew said...

supa cute

rachelrose said...

love that blue dress, and congratulations on the ballet scholarship! my parents attempted to turn me graceful, but i quit after nine years, clumsy as ever. you're lucky to be so talented (and you probably aren't as lazy as i am, which has to help).
yours, rachel rose
http://thereisnoreasonwhy.blogspot.com/

Fleurette said...

you look utterly terrific! and your neverending legs... <3