1.7.10





Happy Summer everyone! I know this is late but its finally summer in sunny LA! I hope everyone is having a splendid summer break because i know i am. At the moment ive been sleeping in and hanging with friends. Tonight im going to a free concert at the Hammer Museum which should be fun! I know ive been a bad blogger but ya know life takes over. Hopefully ill have some more posts soon!

Shirt: some cheapo store (d0nt remember)
Pants: American Apparal Disco pant
Shoes: Vintage Cherokee
Sunglasses: flea market in Italy

5 eskimo kisses:

DuckyGirl said...

Cool!
You live in LA too?
And about those AA disco pants... would you recommend wearing them when it's really warm outside?
I am curious about the affects of the weather when one is wearing the disco pant.

DuckyGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

I've alway want one of those American apparal disco pants.
Great pics!!!

Kylie said...

I can tell your a ballerina just by the way you pose, haha!
I didn't know your blog was still kicking around untill you commented on mine (so sweet, thanks darlin)! I used to love this your blog but then the posting slowed down so much I figured it was finished (?). I'll be checking back now that I know you're still heeeere!!

<3<3<3

Andrew said...

guuuuuurll